Global Relocation Service
Global Relocation Service
The global relocation package helps you and your family find a place to live and settle in to your life in the UK. We have provided a comprehensive package covering all your immediate needs. We aim to provide a turnkey service for our clients from an airport pick up, to a property walk through, with a stocked fridge of essentials and a Welcome Pack containing all the information required to begin living and working and London. Our service will provide ongoing support for 3 months from move in to deal with any snagging issues with the property and any questions that may arise post move in.
In addition to your relocation package we can also provide: Furniture rental, Concierge service, cleaners, delivery collection, Car Hire, and Recommendations to local Tradesmen.
If you require any additional services we are happy to discuss and arrange these with you. Please make us aware of any special requirements outside of the package.
What’s included in the Relocation Package?
Detailed needs assessment, covering aspects such as:
- Area advice and selection
- Property requirements (size, style, furnished or unfurnished etc)
- Lifestyle requirements
- Transport issues
- Methods of ongoing contact
Home search and Orientation
- Liaison with estate agents to source suitable properties and arrange viewings
- Accompanied or Unaccompanied viewing days when we view a selection of properties within the chosen areas and budget.
- This can also encompass a comprehensive orientation of each area we visit explaining aspects such as:
- Social make-up
- Local facilities (shops, parks, restaurants, transport)
- Green spaces etc
- We consider it essential that our clients are happy with not only their property but also are being placed in an area that suits their needs in terms of both work and family.
Negotiation and Lease Documentation
- Once a property has been decided upon we will handle all the negotiation both on the rental level and the terms of the lease.
- We will deal with all the lease documentation and oversee invoicing to ensure signatures and payments are completed in good time
Check-in and Inventory
- Once the lease has completed we will arrange and attend the inventory check and act as the tenant’s representative to ensure the contents and condition of the property are accurately recorded.
- We will ensure both lease and inventory are circulated to the tenants so they have a copy for their records.
- We will arrange for all utility accounts to be set up (gas, electricity, water, council tax, etc).
- We will supply all essential and useful information required when moving into a new area and property including items such as:
- Cable and satellite TV
- Details of Doctors, dentists and hospitals
- Driving licences
- Local services
- We can assist with any other specific issues our clients may have in relation to settling into the property and area.